Welcome to Get Healthy CT
Get Healthy CT is a coalition dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles by removing the barriers to healthy eating and physical activity. Get Healthy CT was formed in Greater Bridgeport in 2010 and has expanded to include a chapter in New Haven and coordinated efforts in Greenwich. Our approach is to work together with community partners to identify existing resources and programs and use our website as the central connecting point for information and collaboration. Our community-wide coalition aims to “make the healthy choice the easy choice.”
On this site you can find a wealth of resources for getting and staying healthy including:
- Searchable databases of healthy eating and physical activities in your neighborhood
- New Health Features and Workplace Wellness Ideas every month
- A schedule of upcoming events with an emphasis on keeping fit
- Comprehensive guides to internet resources covering food, fitness and more
- Regular updates on Get Healthy CT Initiatives
- Wellness Tips to help you quit smoking and reduce your risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please use the form on this page to let us know what you’d like to see on the site!